Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Ships Ahoy!

Finally this blog is started...whew!! Due to my perfectionism, I was attempting to master the design of my blog (what a waste of time). After some wise words from a friend, just get started! Wise words indeed....used a free background, tweeked the header a bit (part of my perfectionism, just couldn't handle a "regular" font), and now on to capturing my thoughts.

This will definitely be a hurricane in the beginning, hopefully wind down to a tropical storm and then simmer to a normal day at the beach. My brain doesn't quit even to sleep and on top of that it goes in every direction possible.

So, here's to an inside look at our family and my thoughts! Enjoy the journey and hold on tight, this could get bumpy :)

P.S. Yes, I have edited this ridiculous post THREE times for typos and punctuation!

No comments:

Post a Comment